I’m really into doing linkys lately, mainly to get people to notice my blog a bit more and the other reason being because they’re fun! I really liked the idea of this linky from learnermama. Here’s the 10 random things that I have learnt since becoming a mummy…
- Your baby only decides to have a lovely long lye in every morning that you HAVE to be somewhere!
- Sometimes babies poo right up their back, surprisingly they have the skill of pooing right up their front too!
- It’s a massive effort to get on the bus!
- You find yourself sat watching Mr Tumble and Mr Bloom even when baby’s having a nap, knowing every characters name and everything about them!
- Nothing stains clothes quite like baby jar food!
- you learn to wrestle baby and change their nappy in 0.001 second. 😉
- You learn all the words of every baby song & all of the actions, as if they’ve been etched in your mind the moment you give birth!
- You have amazing reflexes – moving everything faster than lightening!
- You learn your whole life has changed when everything you search on the internet goes from beauty/fashion related to baby related!
- To go anywhere you need to be really organised – planning 10 minutes before you go will not go down well.